CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded New, larger coil

PaulSTL Views: 27,158
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,245,393

New, larger coil

Hi Esstee,

I can certainly relate to your time constraints.  Thanks for the tip for creating a 1/2 wave. 

I don't know much about Spooky2 nor Rife machines but it sounds like there's a lot of benefit to be had from its use.  Here's a Facebook Spooky2 page.

And here's a Curezone post on someone's experience with Spooky2.

This is an awesome post:

"Agriculturists have used spooky2 to heal one plant in a field of suffering plants and healed it and then saw that the entire field had healed. The idea is that quantum entanglement contact in one place affects all other places that that DNA is in. So, it can also affect your own entire family where that DNA is shared, wherever the members are."

I can see why this technology is so fascinating.  Did you order one or are you considering purchasing one?  Or maybe even building one?

I've been testing my DIY audio mag pulser using my Android and the smaller crossover coil.  At this point, I really don't think it's doing anything (other than getting real hot after 4+ minutes).

I finally completed the larger coil for the 12 volt car battery setup but the audio amp overloads at about 40%.  (There's not much resistance to it.)  It doesn't get hot no matter how long I run it but I don't think it's accomplishing much either.  Perhaps it'll do better with the 12 volt battery.

It's #10 solid core, 47', 5.75" ID (inside diameter).  I wanted as much induction as possible which is why I opted for a thicker but smaller coil.

larger coil

I cleaned the coil and cable ties thoroughly using rubbing alcohol.  Then taped it up with electrical tape to prevent the wire from getting nicked.  It has a nice, heavy feel to it.  (I'll include more details on the specs I got from the gent who actually built some 12 volt battery mag pulsers.)  I think I paid $17 shipped on eBay for the wire.

larger coil taped

If it turns out that it works its PEMF magic with the 12 volt car battery, I'm going to get a longer #10 spool of wire to make a coil with a bigger ID as this one barely fits over my shoulder.  Maybe 100' will do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.236 sec, (2)