CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Correction

Esstee Views: 25,202
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,245,125

Re: Correction

Hi PaulSTL,

I'd like to begin by saying how appreciative I am for all of the work and efforts you've put into this. And most of all... your willingness to share your results with the community.

And though I haven't had the chance to respond, I'd add that I too have information(findings and observations) to add on this project, though I haven't found the time to compile my findings due to an intense work schedule that I've been dealing with.

That said, on the issue of the audio amp and poles, I'd add that since audio signals are alternating(see: wave), that this results in alternating poles(north/south, north/south) at the speed of the frequency, rather than that of the fixed polarity electromagnetic fields produced with DC circuits. Which in many ways appears to be advantageous(A/C) with PEMF devices. - or so I've read

That said, you can however(for demonstration purposes) create a 1/2 wave (top or bottom) to produce a sort-of hybrid fixed polarity electromagnetic field using audio. I haven't tried this myself

NB. I'm waiting on a Spooky2 device to conduct more research. My particular goal is to create a no contact blood electroporation device(beck type) through induction. And then, hopefully, extend this further using other frequency ranges so as to achieve higher functions in terms of dealing with specific conditions such as with Staphylococcal infections etc. I'm also hoping to apply this to samples under a dark field microscope to observe and substantiate the effects of PEMF on certain micro-organisms such as; bacteria, blood samples, nematodes and parasites.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)