CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Trying to create an integral system and paradigm on detoxification: Liver, mucus (phlegm) and lymphatic connexion for detoxification?

Arborescence Views: 5,573
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,245,161

Re: Trying to create an integral system and paradigm on detoxification: Liver, mucus (phlegm) and lymphatic connexion for detoxification?

Wow, thank you very much, what a loving reply!

I was a bit afraid to not be well understood because I am not a very good english speaker, so I am really happy! :)

Yes you are right, now it's time for experiences, I need to do my first flush, I think I will prepare myself and do it next week.

I've tried my first coffee enema yesterday! Usually the enemas I'm doing are lemon enemas, I was a bit afraid with coffee enema because people say that they will enervate you but after all I will try them every other day. I believe that we should not do them before the flush so that the liver and gallblader have enough bile to release?

I can't wait for your next reply! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.102 sec, (1)