Hulda Clark Cleanses

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
kwinter Views: 6,140
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,163,192

Re: kwinter: Fluke Infection-Praziquantel Dosage & Ordering Info

Hi- I recently re-posted somewhere else, but want to share bc any input greatly appreciated, especially ICU as you seem knowledgable in this subject:

Hi,

I have had bouts of liver problems/ pancreatitis/ severe abdominal pain. liver alt/ ast go into 600's coupled at times with high fever's and nausea. Once pancreas enzymes were in the 1000's.

After multiple hospital stays and no diagnosis I was finally diagnosed with Sphincter of Oddi dysfunction. And told to get an ERCP.

I did have lyme disease and was treated for that, and since treatment my bouts of pain etc have decreased.

But since my liver was not in line with lyme disease I researched and concluded liver flukes or worms, blocking my liver/pancreatic ducts, thus causing sever pain etc. I wasnt convinced I had SOD dysfunction.

My point: I have taken praziquantel twice, both the recommended dosage posted frequently on curezone. Last week for the first time in about 6 months, I landed in the ER again with another attack and liver enzymes in the 100's, like I expected they want me to do an ERCP. But they are not sure if I really have SOD.

Im wondering if its harmful to take Praziquantel again. Or at this point, if it even makes sense. The last round I did was OCt 2014. Since the first round in March 2014, my pain attacks greatly decreased. But I dont know if this is coincidence bc that was around the time my Lyme disease got much better.

Has anyone had similar experiences, or know how safe Praziquantel is for someone with bouts of hepatitis/pancreatitis. I really would love to treat this on my own before accepting the risk of ERCP and possible failure by western medicine. ps- of course doctors will not consider parasitic involvement. I also dont want parasites to become immune to prazi due to infrequent usage.

Hope this wasnt too scrambled. Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for reading and sorry for any repeats of above post.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)