CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do not buy kefir from Dominic Anfiteatro

alishaded Views: 4,593
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,706,064

Re: Do not buy kefir from Dominic Anfiteatro

I just wanted to post here to hopefully balance things out a bit. I recently needed to replace my Kefir grains since they went a bit "wrong" and discovered that Dom actually sold his Kefir grains (I wasn't previously aware of that). So I thought that was perfect and was all set and emailed to enquire about ordering. Sandra, Dom's wife contacted me to explain costs and provided very comprehensive emails detailing what was involved with ordering and timeframes for delivery etc. Throughout she was very friendly and was a pleasure to deal with. At a certain point during my initial questions I discovered this and another thread which explained the problems people have been having with placing orders and not getting them. I asked Sandra about this and she assured me that these problems were all dealt with and that they were due to difficult circumstances they were dealing with within the business at the time. I was nervous about ordering given what I'd read on this forum and the other thread http://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1744142 but I felt reassured and decided to go ahead and place an order for the book and some dried grains. I paid for the cheaper and slower airmail method and so they took a couple of weeks to get here in the UK from Australia but they did indeed arrive and are currently "rehydrating" in some fresh milk as I type this. They seem fantastic quality and I'm looking forward to getting the first few viable batches soon (next couple of days).

So as far as I completely understand the experiences here and the fact that some people may have been unhappy with the level of service, I can say that from my experience recently, I've been very happy with both the service and quality of the product sent to me. Sandra is great at both keeping you posted on what stage of the process they're at (preparing the grains, posting them etc) and is friendly and helpful with any questions or enquiries sent via email. If you're considering ordering from Dom's Kefir website and are worried about what you might have read on these forums or elsewhere then I'd say give them a chance - if your experience is anything like mine, you'll be glad you did.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.092 sec, (2)