CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS has given my life back!

Views: 3,376
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 1,793,307

Re: MMS has given my life back!

I had cavitation surgery and like many other people after surgery I still had lingering jaw bone infection . Apparently with cavitation surgery you may to do it twice to get the entire infection out since it can spread. I had one site done three times and finally the infection was out ....yes that is paying three times for the same thing ...It makes no sense, but when your sick you just have to do it. No one told me this I wish I would of known that you may need surgery two or three times. I will say I was very surprised when the doctor showed me the infection on the x-ray and I had this site cleaned out twice!

I used Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and DMSO with a teaspoon of sterilized water in my mouth i would put it on the infected areas. I would then wipe my jaw line with alcohol soaked cotton ball then i would wash with cool water dry with a cotton towel and then carefully apply. First Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , DMSO mixed with about two of water to my face where the suspected infected jaw bone area that way you get double coverage,i thought that was rather smart Thus, eliminating infections or in the least decreasing it to give the body fighting chance. I saw results fast.

My Medical doctor, he told me to stop screwing around with some harebrained homemade idea that I have that is dangerous, very risky and of course is not approved! Which I could give a rip about :) He sent me down the hall to see someone that does laser treatment she taught me how to use the laser machine then I rented it for 150. for the entire week about dang time they finally come up with do it yourself program!!!! Makes good sense. Laser is supposed to kill the infection.

Thanks for you post very insightful. I will increase my electrolytes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)