CureZone   Log On   Join
MMS has given my life back!

Esstee Views: 7,530
Published: 13 y

MMS has given my life back!

Hello everyone, My name is John and I'd like to share my Miracle-Mineral-Supplement experiences with you.

In short, I've been taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement 3 times a day(in capsule form) for over 1 year now. And so I guess, in this sense, I would consider myself an advanced user. A persistence that has in itself brought some rather interesting facts with long term Miracle-Mineral-Supplement use that hopefully will be helpful to others along the way.

First, let me tell you about my condition.
About 2-1/2 years ago, I contracted a jaw bone infection in part of a root canal gone bad. And that was entirely my fault. I neglected going back to the dentist mid way through the preparatory stages of the procedure and that allowed bacteria to set reach deep into my gum line which eventually spread into my lower jaw bone and thus the problem.

Now for anyone who is familial with bone infection(bone necrosis), let me tell you, it's no picnic to treat. Corrective surgery is not only a highly specialized procedure, but it is quite costly to have and is most often required multiple times in order to succeed. However, what's worst in jaw bone infections are the repercussions that follow. And in my case, the infection has reached the forman nerve area which will most likely lead to partial paralysis.

Having said that, with no money or qualified surgeons in sight, I was left with long term Antibiotic treatments as a means to stave off the effect of the infection. And if anyone knows anything about bone infection, let me tell you, it is no picnic!

The alternatives are systematic poisoning and nerve pain that even the toughest pain medications would struggle with. In the end... it would leave me incapacitated. Therefore, Antibiotics were the only recourse in putting off the inevitable.

Unfortunately... all Antibiotics put against bone infections end-up resistant, which in turn put a limit on their effectiveness. My last course of CIPRO 500's lasted 6 months before they stopped working, and my doctor announced we were out of options and began a pain management program. - I was devastated.

At this point, several months had gone-by and I was quite ill as the bone infection ran rampant in my body. I rarely got out of bed due to weakness and spent whatever time I was up under a heat lamp to try and sooth the excruciating pains radiating in my face and cranium. As I found myself trying to balance between the effects of the pain meds and being able to function(which wasn't quite possible).

Until one day, I was talking with my mother on the phone and she insisted I tried this product called MMS. She told me it had helped her with a urine infection and that it was a very potent treatment for many such things. Needless to say, I was skeptical and hardly interested in wasting my time with some home remedies with a condition that preceded some of the most powerful Antibiotics and so I dismissed the offer and continued on with my struggle. However, since my mother is incessant, I gave-in if not, only to have her stop pestering me about it. So Ordered a kit(bottles) off eBay and gave it a go.

In this day, MMS was taken in a 5:1 solution. And so I followed the instructions and started with the 1 drop recommendation and gradually moved-up from there. I then mixed the solution with distilled water and drank it straight-up. Ah, if only to to go back to the day when the smell of MMS didn't bother me in the least! - Anyways, I worked my way up to 19 drops and held that course for about a week.

Now the interesting thing about my jaw is how I became aware of its response to antibiotics. If they worked, my jaw bone would burn, tingle etc. and the pain would subside. If it didn't, well.. nothing would happen. However... interestingly enough, after about 8 days on MMS, my jaw bone began to tingle and burn as it did with some of the antibiotics. Therefore, I began experimenting with doses and intake frequencies to try and find a balanced between dosages and pain.

My experiments ended-up in the range of 12-15 drops, 3 times per day. Which seemed to work quite well. However, taking MMS 3 times per day old school(15 drops w/air activation) is hardly convenient and more importantly, won't last long in the tolerance department. And before I knew it, I wasn't able to stand the taste, let alone the smell of MMS in the worst possible way.

Therefore, I was forced to look at alternatives. Luckily I found Jim Humbles blog which mentioned taking MMS in pill form. Which was a real life saver for me because I was truly at my wits end with the smell of MMS and the 1:1 mix and capsules were a god-sent, not to mention a far more convenient way of taking MMS than the old 5:1 method.

On the long term, I've discovered a few things while taking MMS long term in this way.

1. Taking MMS 3 times per day every day results in diarrhea
2. Taking MMS long term affect electrolytes
3. Taking MMS long term induces intolerance.

The first issue was quite simple to deal with. I began taking digestive enzymes(Acidophilus) and everything came back to normal. I usually take one capsule before each meal, though I've taken as little as one per day and it seemed to work okay too.

The second issue was slightly harder to identify. I started having sever heart palpitations several months into my MMS intake and a blood test revealed that potassium levels were low. So I started taking electrolyte supplements to my diet and that seemed to rectify the issue. Later on, it happened again, so I concluded that MMS interferes with electrolytes in some way. The solution(in my case) is taking supplements a few days per week and things seem fine since.

The third and final issue remains an ongoing one for me. Mainly since most everyone I've spoken to about MMS admits they've grown intolerant of MMS at some point or another. However, since I can't stop taking MMS, I've been somewhat forced to experiment in finding new ways to take MMS while trying to overcome the issues of aftertaste and smell.

The biggest leap forward was taking a 1:1 MMS solution in a gelatin capsule. This worked-out the issues of smell and taste(for the most part), but there/is still the issue of stomach sensitivity. And so I began experimenting with supplementary foods. My biggest successes have been with fruit. Mainly where I would take MMS with water(a few drinks) and eat a plum, peach of nectarine afterward.

This would pad the stomach and eliminate the possibilities of aftertaste(burping). This making MMS easier to take. However, because my condition allows me to monitor the effectiveness of MMS, I will say that taking MMS with fresh fruit can or does impact it's effectiveness. And so in some cases, I found myself taking twice the usual dosage with fruit as I would with plain water. Also, on a side note, oranges, mandarins and nectarines render the MMS inert. So I wouldn't bother with those. And an another cautionary note, DON'T EVER take MMS with yogurt! :) - you'll regret it if you do.

Continuing on the MMS experimentation, I've also experimented with MMS and fresh carrots which seem to work. I haven't taken the juice, but the carrots seem particularly effective at stabilizing the stomach which really helps when taking MMS in capsules.

Having said all that, this is my long term experience with MMS to date. Which has proven to be effective against bone infection and more importantly given me my life back! And while I can't speak for MMS on issues other than my own. I can say without a doubt that MMS has proven to do what all other medicines could not do. Granted, it hasn't cured me!, but it has given me my life back, and for that I am grateful.

I hope my story is helpful to someone out there.
Take care, and God bless.

JohnB

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (4)