CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mysterious chronic illness

Sempiternal22 Views: 5,791
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,237,824

Re: Mysterious chronic illness

I'm in a very similar boat, I think we could even be twins. Especially with the horrible brain fog. It's like having highway hypnosis all of the time. (22 years old). I went from Ritalin to Adderall to Nuvigil (narcolepsy medication) and I am still struggling to have enough cognitive power to watch a tv show. -I've also been taking crazy precautions measurements for leaky gut.

About 2 months ago I bought Lauricidin, some Lyme patients have used it as a natural antibiotic, it helps to break down bacteria, heavy metals, and parasites.

Up until I used the Lauridin, "parasites" had not really crossed my mind- but then my bowl movements became very heavy, and fowl smelling. I though this might have been a sign of heavy metals, but then I realized there were worms inside.

I took a low dose of Lauricidin for two weeks, stopped for a week so that I didn't overwhelm my body. I had started on the regular dose, which was way too much.

During the break I suddenly had notable flu like symptoms, rashes, infectious snot, horrible lower back pain, canker sore w/ ear infection.

I began taking it again once I started to feel well enough to go back on. Now the worms have been coming out consistently, to where I can pull them out, put them in baggies with rubbing alcohol and say "MY BOYS!".

-Not sure how much of a role these guys play yet. Not only do worms cause lows of nutrients, but they apparently hijack cells that can trigger re-activation of Epstein Barr.

And hey, Lauricidin is very safe and very effective. Even in auto immune issues!!! I highly recommend giving it a try, as it tends to bring out the underlying issues so that you can see them more clearly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)