CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting methylation

joebotto Views: 2,891
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,235,738

Re: Starting methylation

Dave,

Congratulations on going to AA!!

With the amount of illegal and prescribed drugs in your system, it might be best to try a compound medication. It is non-addictive, is formulated to YOUR DNA, and NEEDS to be prescribed by your doctor. You mentioned that your medication has not "touched your depression", since compound medication is formulated for you, it has a better chance vs pills that are mass produced which may or may not help your Depression due to your metabolic rate of digesting pills. There is a lot of information that can help you and eliminate a lot of the side effects as well.

I have been taking meds for anxiety and PTSD, but stopped to try the compound meds, and never want to go back to taking pills. They just didn't work as well as the compound meds do, and it sounds like you are in the same boat with the pills.

If you want to know more or how I can help you out, please contact me.

Joe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.066 sec, (1)