CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dichloroacetate Update

Opalite Views: 2,912
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,943,340

Re: Dichloroacetate Update

Sorry for barging in on this thread . But I don't understand . You say cancer cells rely on oxygen and nutrients to survive ,like normal cells do too, so what is the point in oxygen therapy?. I thought oxygen therapy was used because cancer cells thrive with very little oxygen . Also I thought cancer cells are very acidic that's why they use PH medicine to boost the PH in the cancer cell to make it more alkaline environment .
Also is cesium chloride basically the same as sodium bicarbonate in that it is also raising the PH of the cells ? Is it better than sodium bicarb ? I heard some doctors actually inject sodium bicarbonate into the tumour or blood stream because it has anti tumour anti fungal properties .
I am currently trying to battle suspected lymphoma with sodium bicarbonate and other natural therapies but don't feel like I am getting any better. Getting very desperate actually .

Regards

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.117 sec, (1)