CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dichloroacetate Update

steps Views: 6,692
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,943,233

Re: Dichloroacetate Update

Herbalist and very knowledgable you are...
but my research has convinced me that the lack of oxygen is the root cause of most and if not all disease.
I support patientadvocate.
His recommendations healed me in less than a week and I am getting better, I am finally getting it right.
Am I cured? NO. It will take time. I do not know but since I have been asymptomatic for too long and I didn't realize I was even inflicted with this disease until a hyperinfestation was present througout my body with these silent killers..it may well take a long time or even a lifetime but I strongly believe that a holistic approach with oxygen therapy and digestive enzymes I will succeed.

The body contains 75 trillion cells that provide the energy needed to carry out every brain function, as well as all the other needs for your body's systems.
Each cell needs two things to produce energy-nutrients and oxygen. Therefore in order to stay healthy and fit, there must be a constant balance between oxygen demand and it's supply.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)