CureZone   Log On   Join
Had allergies all my life

FromSweden Views: 716
Published: 9 y

Had allergies all my life

I have had allergies and asthma for all my life, since I was a baby. I am now 45. My allergies are primarily airborne, animals, dust, pollen. My only food allergy is peanuts and some other nuts.
I desperately want to get rid of my allergies. During the last years I have been doing the following: Done colon cleansing a couple of times, will do again. Have done parasite cleansing a couple of times. Have used Hulda Clark 's kidney cleanse once. Done a few liver flushes, will do more. Have used different methods of candida cleansing a few times. Have done and am doing at the moment heavy metal detox with the help of cilantro and chlorella, have also used zeolite. (took my Mercury fillings out a few years ago, have only done Heavy metal detoz after that). Have changed my diet, now avoid Sugar and cereals and try to eat as clean foods as possible and cook from scratch. Have been doing reflexology on my own feet and face on and off. Nothing seems to help. What more can I do?

Could some vaccine have caused the early onset of my allergies? Is there some way to cleanse the harmful effects of vaccines?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)