CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Had allergies all my life

1234567 Views: 1,153
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,234,177

Re: Had allergies all my life

Hello dear... :)

You need to balance your PITTA (pita) dosha according to Ayurveda.. allergies are the part of its Disbalance.

You also can figure out ur Prakruti (body type) according to this Indian Science too.

And even if your are not Pitta (based) type then you can just have it disbalanced. Skin conditions, ANGER, ascidity in the stomach, burning feeling while passing stool are also among those disbalances.

You also need to limit in ur diet (in order to balance it) salty, sour and spicy foods.... Limit coffee, hot tea, honey, smoking, alcohol as all of it Increse the heat in ur body... Many things to take into account really...

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2156199#i - some info about Ayurveda

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2234121#i - some info about VATA dosha (most of us have its disbalance).

About balancing pitta u need to look up in the net.. also some decoctions/ kashayas will help u to balance it (ayurvedic medicine).

Just look up in the net something like - pitta disbalance, ayurveda... how to balance pita dosha.... pitta diet....

Asthma is a Kapha dosha disbalance.. read about other dosha (out of 3) too...

Hope it helps,

Nadia

:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)