CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stomach Noises...HELP!

Views: 10,832
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,058,127

Re: Stomach Noises...HELP!

The fellow's saying it's just peristalsis has obviously bought into the big pharma lies. I know (from my own experience) the noises are from your body having to deal with parasites and all their waste and the parasites themselves have gas. Since I've been keeping the parasites killed off, my bowls don't make a peep unless I eat beans or something. I think since we stopped taking anything, like castor or cod liver oil, to get rid of them, somewhere in the generation before mine, the docs just haven't had any non- parasite infested people to test, so 'medical' people think the growling and gurgling is normal.

Parasites are SO common, everyone probably has them, but if not sick, the parasites just haven't hit critical overload yet and caused what the doctors mistakenly call a 'disease'. But it's true that you could ALSO have some infection, since the parasites really overload your immune system and make you a lot more vulnerable. I'm guessing it's probably bacterial---goldenseal root if you can stand it as a tea might be best because it won't have to get released from the capsule, but if you, like me, just can't stand drinking grass, if you take it with something hot (as is necessary with ALL herbs except things like cayenne pepper) it still will work fine. Many people think herbs don't work because they don't take them with something hot and their bodies just can't metabolize them is the problem.

Or if you try that and it doesn't help, try echinacea purpurea (not angustifolia!) for what might be a viral infection then. I wouldn't recommend Olive leaf extract unless the echinacea doesn't work because all that's left is fungal, and that is the best herb for fungal (it won't do much for the other two though).

If you want to invest in electrical-type healing devices, the electromagnetic pulsar from the Dr. Bob Beck protocol is almost like magic---it is super effective against virus and bacteria (but not fungus though--darn it). It's also used very localized and so won't kill all your friendly bacteria, like the systemic herbs will. You just pulse the site of the pain. And of course you'll need a zapper, if you really want this to work. I'm pretty convinced that all the 'cures' the medical industry offers are just temporary so that you'll have to keep coming back and getting more and probably more expensive drugs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.087 sec, (2)