CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do I have a thyroid problem? Is Lugol's safe?

Ferventer Views: 2,946
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,232,357

Re: Do I have a thyroid problem? Is Lugol's safe?

You stated:

"3)My adrenal gland is possibly exhausted due to stressful life, rather than proper nutritions."

Not sure I follow your meaning but if your saying your problem is stress and not nutrients then you have a lot to learn grasshopper.

Stress destroys nutrients and increases the need so the 2 are closely tied together.

If you were hyperthyroid losing weight typically wouldnt be an issue it would be the other way around. What are you basis your statement on that your thyroid is overproducing? Do you have labs showing they are over range?

On an aside sex hormones are directly linked to thyroid function so improving thyroid function may offer additional sex hormone benefits as well.

Most b complexes are poorly put together and use poor ingredients. Swallowing B12 for example makes it about 1% available not to mention the form in most complexes is garbage. so is the folate used in them (ie folic acid).

Ideally you want to look at the complete plan, not pick and choose because at the end of the day everything is tied together.

vit A,d,k,e large doses of C (non calcium bound), Iodine and selenium, boron, B12 (methylcobalamin sublingually), methylfolate, high dose niacin (the flush kind). coq10 is a nice addon, magnesium, zinc, lysine and proline help promote healthy cardiovascular system along with the vit c. potassium and I am sure there is some I missed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)