CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Skin fungus everywhere on me! Please Help!

beatty57 Views: 4,770
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,231,864

Re: Skin fungus everywhere on me! Please Help!

Fungus. Bipolar, skin all point to diet and vitamin deficiency diseases.

Health scientists agree on two important points. As much as 90% of health is dietary. Eighty percent of a healthy body is the digestion and elimination system. Disease prevention is the immune system fortified with the vitamins/minerals, and nutrients that support the immune and digestive systems.
Quote, Dr F R Klenner, “ white blood cell without adequate vitamin ‘C’ is like soldiers without bullets”.

the crippling effects to the immune system by toxic refined sugars, white bread, white rice, pasta, limit starchy foods, vegetable oils, junk foods, chemicals in processed foods, all soft drinks, soy, soy milk, microwave, deep fried foods and artificial sweeteners. The excess sugars in the body are used by fungus, yeasts, parasites, diseases to grow and replicate. Cause allergies, candida, bipolar, depression, obesity.
Human/animal grade diatomaceous is important with ‘C’ to control parasites that drain the body of nutrients, energy and to replace cells burnt up by inflammation and to control the destructive force of free radicals.

Also tiny natural raw seeds Hemp, chia., sesame, mustard, cumin, amaranth and many more.
Great energy sustaining foods without adverse effects and a powerhouse of nutrients.
good with 'C' for they complement each other. Seeds do not contain 'C'. but is the thing they produce
when they sprout hence they are health foods for many.
I take the seeds on a soup spoon and wash down with any liquid.
Variety is the spice of life and health. Spices are nutritious and medicinal. Some make great nutritional teas.

Hope you make time for this, it can add 5 to 20 years of a healthy life.

…dez...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.107 sec, (1)