CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How smelling bad can get you arrested by the police. TRUE STORY

soul king Views: 5,078
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,231,628

Re: How smelling bad can get you arrested by the police. TRUE STORY

thank you for your comment Ritz, its true most police are just doing there job as well as they can, but these police that pulled me over where bad. cracking odor jokes, cursing me out, searching my car for "bath salts" what the hell! i dont do that. as if the cops were getting off in. that was a bad day.

sorry to here about your house getting broken in. thats horrible. did they catch the intruder? next time you should use a home alarm system in case it happens again.

i think all police have dash board camera on them and probably recorded the entire. i thought about filing a compliant against them. But i think it will make my situation worst. those corrupt cops know but car i drive and where i live. if i fill a complaint against them, they might come after me. i dont want to get in anymore trouble. but thanks for the comment it helps to know im not alone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)