CureZone   Log On   Join
How smelling bad can get you arrested by the police. TRUE STORY

soul king Views: 6,067
Published: 9 y

How smelling bad can get you arrested by the police. TRUE STORY

How the police detain me for having Body Odor ! TRUE STORY HAPPEN AT 300AM IN THE MORNING 1/13/2015. ok was driving home at night when i notice someone someone was following me. thought it was a stalker or something bad. so i made u turn and tried to get away from him. turns out it was a fuking police. had his lights and siren told me to step out of car. put hand cuffs on me and called his buddies. 3 more bitches. than his buddies starting cracking jokes about my smell and how i look like. i didnt take a shower but still. you see im usa born minority and those guys were 4 white evil police officers (IM NOT RACISM BUT SEEM THESE GUYS WERE.) was not a good night. anyway they were saying under there breath making comments about my "smell saying what the fuk is that or do u smell that shit." not only that but search my car for Marijuana. I dont do drugs. first time i got hand cuff. im a good boy who really smells like crap. they said that i was high on drugs and threatening me jail time. this guys were jerks. in the end they release me but played a game of hide my car keys from me. WOW GO. it was a nightmare. IM so afraid to go outside now. please comment need support thanks everyone for reading.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)