CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help please! ozone generator has contaminated my place with toxic air. Feeling very sick right now. Eyes ears burning. Skin feels covered in sticky stuff, headache, difficulty breathing, feeling tortured. How can I decontaminate my place.

crunchtime Views: 4,851
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,230,541

Re: Help please! ozone generator has contaminated my place with toxic air. Feeling very sick right now. Eyes ears burning. Skin feels covered in sticky stuff, headache, difficulty breathing, feeling tortured. How can I decontaminate my place.

somebody help I'm still suffering. The reek is unbearable and I'm still having trouble breathing. It feels like I have a fireplace in here that has plastic in it burning. Can plastic give off a gas like formaldehyde or something? is there such a thing as plastic poisoning? My liver feels like it's hurting not too sue forsure but I have pain in that area. Even when I go outside I still feel like I'm getting gassed from my clothes. I feel like going to the hospital do you guys think they would see something in my blood and cure me? I really think I created a byproduct like the guy on the last post said and I'm pretty positive its interacting with plastic creating something very toxic. What is it and how to get rid of it I'd really like to know. Also is the like a detector to check for levels of formaldehyde or something I might be able to test the air with? Somebody please chime in even with some thoughts or ideas as to what's going on in here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)