CureZone   Log On   Join
iodine update

SlownSteady Views: 3,263
Published: 9 y

iodine update

I have been meaning to do this for a long time, but life is crazy now that I have a son....

I was once fairly active here, and started my Iodine journey in fall of 2012. You should be able to see my history by clicking my name, if it still works that way. Anyways, II was suffering lots of hypo symptoms and infertility, with three lost pregnancies. I jumped in with my supplementation and took an aggressive route, with full co-supps and other simultaneous lifestyle changes, including switching to a weston a price type of diet and juicing.

i went through a pretty bad detox, but after about a year of my regimen i started noticing my hypo symptoms were at bay (fatigue, foggy brain, low body temp primarily). This was also the time that i conceived my son and what turned out to be our first successful pregnancy. This little baby is so strong and alert and has been since day one. He is very communicative and engaging, and the love of my life. Now if Iodine could just do something about my severe sleep deprivation. I did drop down my dosage once pregnant, and was taking about 50 mg a day. I did have horrible morning sickness and wasn't good about taking anything during the first 16 weeks, but I trust my body had a supply and my son got what he needed during that time. I am nursing him and taking about 50 mg still.

Are GinaGirl and Trapper still active? I'd love for them to see this update :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)