CureZone   Log On   Join
Suicidal b/c Body Odor

depressedstressedgal Views: 5,898
Published: 9 y

Suicidal b/c Body Odor

Sometimes I feel like I'm in some sort of hell on earth. It sounds weird and you might be assuming I've lost my mind, but this theory seems true to me. I mean, all of a sudden, getting shunned and bullied by people, harassed, not even being able to live a normal, or even a relatively boring life, because of Body Odor ? And on top of that, people you go to for help or support tell you it's all in your head? It seems a little suspicious to me. Like, maybe, in some cruel way, God is punishing me, or testing me.

Whatever God is doing, I don't understand the point. It's not fun being alive anymore. I'm not happy. I want to die.

Anyway, I've kinda accepted the fact that it's either going to get better, or I'm going to commit suicide. No, really. Like, I can't imagine going to a party, stinking up the place, receiving too many insults to count, and then still managing to stay happy. That's just not happening. You can't live like that. No one can.

I can't do it anymore. By the looks of it, there is no cure. I mean, what's the point of life if you starve yourself to stay on a diet that's supposed to help you? It's not REALLY helping you, is it? It's just killing you more, wishing you could eat the foods you want, but also wishing to have a social life again. It's hell.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)