CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Holy Basil: Any Experience with this positive or negative?

batcap Views: 23,253
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,047,095

Re: Holy Basil: Any Experience with this positive or negative?

A few years ago I bought some powdered tulsi root direct from India via Amazon. I was under a little stress at work and decided to see just what this tulsi stuff could do for me. It turned into a remarkably unpleasant night. The effect was episodic (that is it came and went), alternating periods of intense vigilance decaying into a feeling of normalcy to the point of returning to bed to go to sleep. All too soon I was launched out of bed into a state of anxiety and preoccupied with my physical state. This scenario played itself out over and over again in short episodes of 15 to 40 minutes. This started at about 9:30 pm after taking approx. one heaping teaspoon of the tulsi powder mixed in water at 8PM.
Eventually the episodes faded away. As morning approached the waves of vigilance/anxiety continued, but they were less intense. The idea of not going to work was out of the question. As the day wore on I felt fatigued but more normal. I tossed the bag of tulsi into the trash when I got home. Then I got some sleep.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.137 sec, (1)