CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Query on amount of Detoxodine to take to equal equivalent of Iodoral, for candida sufferer

sooty Views: 2,913
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,228,274

Re: Query on amount of Detoxodine to take to equal equivalent of Iodoral, for candida sufferer

thank you for your reply.
I am looking to be able to reduce my b/p more & come off med.
So far I have decreased it from 150/90 plus, with Hawthorn, Motherwort & Magnesium to 130/70 & even lower @ times, so that is an exciting start.
I had an Ablation to stop Arrhythmia 5 yrs ago. I was put on beta blockers as b/p was 200/100 - stopped Hawthorn, & beta blockers did nothing, so was put on Cozaar and had to wean myself off beta blockers. Went back onto Hawthorn & Magnesium and reduced Cozaar from 100mg to 50mg.
I now want to keep lowering it.
Cozaar say potassium supplements retain or may increase potassium levels.
The extra magnesium increased bone density from almost osteopenia to that of 20plus yr old, so very pleased about that.
Have had a long debilitating history with the medical profession!
Had pre & early calcification cancer July 2013. Had all cancer removed & wanted to leave it at that, but no, must had radiation and Anastrozole. Stopped the Anastrozole after 8 months as was causing a pounding heart which Breast Surgeon refused to believe was anything to do with med. I had load of other side effects, so started my own research. As Lynne says "I thought they knew what they were doing"! NO.!
Still get a racing heart 5 months later so the Motherwort is stopping that. Tests showed nothing much, so knew if I went to anybody else they would only give me more beta blockers. Now I am looking at Iodine. Which would you say is the best one. Opinion seems to vary.
Back to Pauling therapy, I take Solgar ester C 1000mg & have recently increased to 2000mg.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)