CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chrkees advice is good

charkee Views: 5,318
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,225,699

Re: Chrkees advice is good

Inner Influencing is not just affirmations. In fact it is nothing of the sort. It is all about ridding ourselves of the negative "energies" or emotions that are blocking us from the life we desire. It is highly effective and gets to the very roots and also it will immunize us from similar future problems.

In addition there are no "healing crises" other than feeling pleasantly giddy.

Simple techniques work, but homegrown self treatment often lacks getting all of the problem. I can say without hesitation that 2 minutes with Inner Influencing equals one hour with a highly skilled EFT therapist. It is so powerful and fast that it frightens some people.

Here is an analogy I use often. Conventional psychotherapy is like standing stuck in the mud and knowing all the reasons why you are stuck, but you are still stuck. Meditation and chi kung are not very effective but still can help. EMDR, is like somebody hands you a stick to pull you out. EFT, you are given a skate board. TAT, you get a bicycle, BSFF or Zpoint, a motorcycle and Inner Influencing you get a luxury model limo with leather seats, WiiFii and wet bar.

Now don't get me wrong, EFT and the other modalities are paradigm breakers, they are changing the history of human consciousness. But the Science of mind is now growing exponentially so why work with tubes and transistors when there are terabyte computers that run at 400 gig?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)