CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Marijuana and body odor

JayTruth123 Views: 21,203
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,205,756

Re: Marijuana and body odor

a lot of non smokers with B.O. have described the same situations you all have.

So I don't think it's the weed necessarily. I think it's the BAD DIET, The Paranoia causing you STRESS (which is one of the MAIN symptoms people describe when they start smelling, i.e. "I WAS STUDYING VERY HARD FOR MIDTERMS/I WAS GOING THROUGH A LOT OF STRESS OR A HARD TIME IN MY LIFE") and eating badly (getting the munchies and eating a whoe pizza which u end up pooping out an hour later is BAD and signifies possible MALABSORBTION and disfunction of the Ileocecal valve which can cause FECAL Body Odor AND FECAL BREATH).
If you want to smoke DONT EAT A LOT. Just have ur 3 meals a day and a snack. No eating entire pizzas. EAT HEALTHY.

I used to smoke regularly when I was 20-22
I hated it the first time then the more did it, it was sorta fun. BUT I already HAD FECAL Body Odor /FECAL BREATH BEFORE I STARTED SMOKING.

And the only negative thing I noticed at the time was DRY MOUTH which gives u bad breath and gave me bad breath too. I havent smoked in AGES, but have noticed cigarrete smoke causes a nasty odor around me NOW in days that I can smell, like POOP. I usually cant smell myself. But I have been able to smell myself more lately.

Anyways, be ause of the poop cigarrete smell, I wouldn't smoke weed now in a blunt or bong, but I am considering trying to smoke weed with a vaporizer. It seems much purer and cleaner that way, not so much tar and resin going into ur lungs.

I suggest to everyone who wants to skoke to:

1)Buy ORGANIC WEED (If that even exists). You don't want to put something into your body that's been grown with pesticides and chemicals (treat marijuana the way u would groceries. The ideal foods to buy are ORGANIC.)

2) Make sure you get lots of sun and stay hydrated. Don't over do ANYTHING. All the non smokers and non drinkers who reported having Body Odor and/or bad breath always report eating too much take out/sugar ect., being under too much stress, ect! I think the key to this is balancing everything OUT. This includes not over smoking or over drinking or over eating. no over doing anything.

3) Try using a vaposizer? Try different ways of taking in the medicine (weed).

I have been doing something that REALLY works for me but it costs money. Not a bunch of money but I dont smoke weed so maybe u all want to give it a try.

I take 6 L-arginine pills, then 6 L-ornithine pills each pills is 500 MG.
and I take an Antibiotic pill after every meal. To keep costs down and to prevent Antibiotic resistance I only eat twice a day and take only ONE Antibiotic pill a day and ROTATE Antibiotics every 10-16 days. I know this isnt a good thing to do but it works for me.

also I drink a lot of WATER (arrowhead bottled only) and pee a lot to get the toxins out.
I DO NOT EAT SNACKS and I avoid people until AFTER I have taken the antibiotic pill because before the antibiotic pill I still have a slight odor.

I found out that I have almost no odor if I have 1-2 bowel movements a day and take 2 antibiotic pills a day instead of just one

Here's my routine:
one antibiotic pill with 3 l-arginine pills and 3 l-ornithine pills after breakfast).

no snacks, drink half a gallon of water by 3pm, and make sure you have peed once an hour from 6am or 8am (depending on when you wake up) to 3PM

have your last and second meal at 2PM or when ever you can and after have another antibiotic pill with 3 l-arginine and 3 l-ornithine pills. Continue to drink water for the rest of the day and pee once an hour.

This treatment takes 2 days to see results, you must avoid:
DAIRY (CHEESE/MILK ECT), EGGS, SOY, SMELLY FOODS (ex: KEMCHIE, ANYTHING FERMENTED LIKE BEER OR FERMENTED BEANS), BEANS IN GENERAL (EVEN GREEN BEANS), COLLIFLOUR/BROCCOLI, FISH MOST OF ALL (AVOID ALL SEAFOOD), AND ALL ALCOHOL.

everything else is okay. dont get me wrong, u will have a slight odor during eating if your odor if mostly caused by food but if you take the antibiotic right after eating the odor will diappear with in minutes (5-8 min or so)

so anyways thats my story. Thats my treatment. Anyone have any questions feel free to reach me at TOSH 123 NO AT GMAIL DOT COM

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.177 sec, (2)