CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Marijuana and body odor

p28fielder2i Views: 24,999
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,111,661

Re: Marijuana and body odor

I agree with you guys on the Dr may be wrong because I never had a problem with odor the first couple years of using. They said it might be the Marijuana causing my brain to be in the paranoia stage and which I believe when im stressed or paranoid is when the smell occurs. Like example in school I'm constantly thinking if I smell and if I hear one sniffle it starts my day horrible cause it stays in my mind till the end of school. I've tried so many detox and medicine from other forums on this site but none has made a difference. Currently I'm on a 5 day thc detox I bought from a head shop where I live. Tomorrow is the 5th day so I'm hoping this week might be different at school. I really hope. My next question is can people emit a odor when they are in stress or fear? Like an animal like a skunk or even a stink bug lol. When theyre in stress they repel a odor to make things go away. Is this possible for humans? If so what is it called? Thanks for replying

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.153 sec, (1)