CureZone   Log On   Join
Marijuana and body odor

p28fielder2i Views: 25,247
Published: 11 y

Marijuana and body odor

Hi passed months I have experiencend hell. It started at a party when a girl asked what was that smell? After that the same night I was paranoid thinking people were whispering about me that I smelt. I was drunk and high at the time but before this i never eexperienced this odor. Now 6 months later a paranoia that I smell stays with me. I know its real because anywhere I go people cough, sneeze, make comments etc. My pych diagnosed me with atypical psychosis and said using marijuana is the reason I am emitting this odor and why im always worried. What im wondering is if this is possible and how do I cure it ? How long will it take from detoxing my body from thc till this odor goes away. Its ruined my life and its only been 6 months. I don't know how much longer I can dwell with this problem. Please somebody help

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)