CureZone   Log On   Join
Few people understand the crippling effects to the immune system by toxic refined sugars

beatty57 Views: 2,899
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,223,220

Few people understand the crippling effects to the immune system by toxic refined sugars

I started taking vitamin supplements was 32, at 40 I was playing a lot of stressful sports and and my joints were hurting. I started taking cod liver oil on an empty stomach and they stopped. I later learned a Dr Kaufman 70 years ago for arthritis. Now B 3 with other nutrients, vitamins D 3, and C, cod liver oil, caster and fish oils all have a positive effect on Joint heath. Lately, DE is gaining favor for joint health.

Few people understand the crippling effects to the immune system by toxic refined sugars, vegetable oils, junk foods, soy, drugs, alcohol, chemicals in processed foods, artificial sweeteners, soy milk, microwave. The excess sugars in the body are used by fungus, yeasts, parasites, bad bacteria bad e coli, cancer and diseases to Grow and Replicate.

'Human/Animal grade diatomaceous earth' will kill parasites in the gut and much more, Eighty to 89% silica and lesser amounts other minerals. Silica is the skeletal remains of fresh water hard-shelled algae.

All natural mineral, not toxic. I have used it over 2 yeas now and love what it is doing for me. Many call it a miracle for what its done for them. Helps Celiac disease, colon and fibromyalgia, ‘pain', arthritic, 'Parasites', colon, eczema, blood pressure, cholesterol, candida, age spots, eyes, adrenal, stomach, 'energy', heart, diarrhea, drugs, constipation, obesity, skin,, hair and nails, toxin, heavy metals, and many more, This is why many call diatomaceous earth (DE, dirt, mud) 'a miracle’.  Works best with 3 to 6 grams and more vitamin C and without Processed Sugar and oils. All ages! Can be found online, and animal feed suppliers and some health stores.
 Research:    ‘diatomaceous Earth testimonials’. …dez...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.112 sec, (1)