CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine and bone/CT scans

harlekyn Views: 3,185
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,218,074

Re: Iodine and bone/CT scans

Sorry I'm only replying now. I haven't been on the board for a few days. I don't like or agree with the use of a mammogram and the biopsies are a no-no as well. I believe that they disturb the cancer cells, which then multiply in 'defence'. Having said that, I went for all those tests because I knew I had cancer and I wanted a benchmark from which I could tell if I was cured or not. Without the physical evidence, it would be harder to convince people of my cure.

How to manage their pushiness? That's a tricky one. So much depends on your personality, their determination (and yours) and the kind of cancer you have and how far it has spread, if at all. I basically drew the analogy of some people refusing blood transfusions for religious reasons. While my beliefs are in no way religious, I feel as strongly about them, if not more, so forcing treatment on me that I don't agree with would be a violation of my beliefs and create a setback in my healing.

If you want to email me - we can support each other through this - you're welcome to: harlekyn-at-live-dot-com

Good luck! I hope the lump is benign :)

Tint

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)