CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Treating ulcer naturally

Natrl1 Views: 3,707
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,214,754

Re: Treating ulcer naturally

I am still treating this, but right now if I had to rate it, it’s 95% better than the last time I posted. Improvement has been quick in the last two weeks since I started taking HCL and digestive enzymes.

After this post, I took Ulcetrol because it had PepZin GI in it. I took two pills, one in the morning and one in the evening before going to bed, for 8 weeks. After the 8 weeks I began taking it mainly at night. The Ulcetrol worked very well.

After taking only Ulcetrol, I then went back to drinking Pau D’Arco, but this time morning and night. I had absolutely no energy in the afternoons and was tired, but it wasn’t a sleepy kind of tired, just no energy. I then found this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oeetGmVg_g

I started with Super Enzymes by NOW (has 200 mg HCL) by taking 1 pill with each meal, and the pressure was relieved. I am now taking Betaine HCL 648 mg and Optimal Digestive System, both NOW products. After taking the HCL my stomach felt better and I had my energy back. I take B12 and kelp as well. Not sure if this will continue working but so far it’s been pretty good. I can eat or drink whatever I want, and I have stayed away from too many sodas, drinking a Sprite every now and then. I have also drank sweet tea with no problems, but I don’t drink tea every day either.

The book “Ulcer Free” was an interesting read. It talks about the drugs used to treat stomach ulcers and also PepZin GI.

Of course, I’m not a doctor, I have been just researching things that may work and trying them. It’s been pretty much trial and error. Hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)