CureZone   Log On   Join
Treating ulcer naturally

Natrl1 Views: 3,855
Published: 10 y

Treating ulcer naturally

I'm posting to see if I can get some insight into my predicament. I'm not really sure I have an ulcer, but I think I do.

At the end of November I experienced stomach bloating like never before. Leading up to the bloating I was sick with what I thought to be food poisoning on two different occasions for a couple of days. I had diarrhea, chills, and stomach pain. The stomach pain lasted about one day the second time. Then the heartburn and indigestion took over full force and my stomach felt pressure/bloated all the time.

Tums relieved the symptoms, but I took that only a few times. I began consuming coconut oil and Manuka honey along with more salads, broccoli, and eating raw cabbage leaves. I drank only water (a lot--80 oz daily of spring water) and cut down on Sugar intake. I also started taking Mastic Gum (500 mg) and took 2 pills for 45 days. That didn't work.

I continued with the diet changes as I tried other methods. Next, I took olive leaf and oil of oregano for a month. It was still there. I could feel the pressure/something wrong under my left ribcage (at the top of my stomach, just to the left of middle abdomen below rib cage).

Next, I tried upping the dosage on olive leaf, taking 6-8 capsules a day and upping the Manuka honey intake. I also drank 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper in a cup of water. The cayenne pepper helped alleviate symptoms temporarily but I still had heartburn/pressure. I even tried a tsp of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water which seemed to make it worse, and so did anything with regular vinegar in it. Interestingly citrus doesn't bother it. I was able to eat oranges, grapefruits, and limes.

Then I read grapefruit seed extract was good for Helicobacter Pylori and Pau d'Arco tea was good for ulcers. So I continued taking Manuka Honey in the morning (1-2 tsp) and started taking Grapefruit Seed Extract and drinking the tea, 1 cup daily. I felt better than I had ever felt through this about 10 days after starting this. I ran out of grapefruit seed extract after one month, and have taken the tea now for 6 weeks. Today is my last day for the tea, as it is recommended to take a month off then start again.

I am feeling much better now, however I still feel it. I feel occasional heartburn and it is relieved with lime juice (just putting raw limes in water and drinking it) and also relieved by eating something, drinking just water, or chewing gum. The bloat/pressure isn't there anymore but I can still feel it. I must also say that through all this I had constipation/diarrhea a lot, and I am now having bowel movements with loose stools/diarrhea with normal movements interspersed.

So I am asking the experts here if there are any ideas on what to try next, suggestions, or possible causes? I would like to keep taking the tea but I know too much of a good thing isn't always the best.

Any help/comments are appreciated.

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)