CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Treating ulcer naturally

Markman Views: 3,152
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,175,928

Re: Treating ulcer naturally

" I could feel the pressure/something wrong under my left ribcage (at the top of my stomach, just to the left of middle abdomen below rib cage)."

Hi my name is Mark and I have the exact same symptoms as you entirely!! I had an endoscopy done a year ago and the results came back that I had H.Pylori to which I got treated for with Antibiotics . The H.Pylori was shown to be irradiated but I still have the same pains under my left rib just as you described. My doctor currently has me on Nexium to treat for stomach ulcer and I find its not really helping much. I've been dealing with this for over 3 years now and feel completely lost and helpless. The symptoms as you said point to a stomach ulcer because if I cheat and drink a coffee the symptoms get worse immediately. Just wondering if you have come up with a solution to yours. Your help would be so valued if you can get back to me.
Mark

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)