CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Acne starting around age 20, won't clear

boroda Views: 4,230
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,204,792

Re: Acne starting around age 20, won't clear

I had terrible Acne on my back for all my life. A year ago I started taking MSM + L-opti-Zinc - and after few months my back became 100% clean. Zinc+MSM cleanses liver very good. Then I started high doses of Iodine and got some new heavy eruptions on my back (probably more toxins coming out) and now again my back is even more clean. I never have even small blackheads now. So I recommend L-opti-zinc (60mg/day) + MSM (8 grams/day) + SSKI (1 gram/day) + 3 drops of Lugol's (to get some elemental Iodine). Do it at least for 6 month. By the way I was vegetarian long time ago but became vegan (no cheese / eggs) at the same time I started zinc+MSM (1 year ago). Before I became vegan, I always noticed that cheese make my Acne much much worse. So also don't forget to check your diet - just taking supplements may be not enough.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (1)