CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cranberry - Die-off

Rusina Views: 7,300
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,260,870

Re: Cranberry - Die-off

I killed the fungus from my mouth and throat with cranberries. I just chewed frozen cranberries on two days, and its gone. It absolutely kills the fungus. I found cranberry juice sweetened with stevia, and, because it tasted so good, I kept drinking numerous glasses of it. I had the worst die-off the following day! I was totally unprepared - this is all so new to me and I didn't even know what die-off is....I couldn't remember anything, my brain was a total mess...and I had a doctor's appointment that day. I was totally exhausted, my brain was foggy to the point I had trouble talking. Now, the following day I feel great - I don't think my brain has been this clear in years. I have been using garlic and eating rutabaga for a week before the cranberry, and I didn't experience any noticeable symptoms of a die-off until I added the cranberry. Now I'm on antifungal medicine, but as soon as that is over, I will definitely get some more of the cranberry juice - and this time I will be prepared, and only drink it when I don't have to go anywhere the following day. It definitely works.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.180 sec, (1)