CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: James Schaller, Lyme doc arrested

REALITY NOT HATE Views: 5,041
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,949,587

Re: James Schaller, Lyme doc arrested

I am sorry you cannot spell my name correct as you write passionate hate speech and falsely comment on my very successful work. Your attention to my name James Schaller matches your knowledge of the facts. The facts were the facts in News were recanted that night and in one deposition. All said in the end I was trying to help a frail tiny women in a serious fight with 180 pound youth on misc. drugs and drinking.
Let us start with some objective measures of medical ability. Start with a functional cancer cure repeated in 100 journals. Or 27 top journal articles approved by top editors and reviewed and accepted by the experts on those topics as new information--about 50-75 top international experts were reviewers.

I have profound debt from self funding all my own research. The best selling book on biofilm solutions is mine and took 2 years full time to write. So while you hate me, tomorrow I will help people from all over the world who cannot find such help in their country, and have read many of my books, and are too smart to be conned. I take 1/20 people. When you write 13 books on a topic, your efforts are in plain site. Dear friend, you researched me? Go to the many places with my free books and free articles on 20 genres of healing, and research me by reading a free book based on a decade of full time research. Can I make that appeal to you?
Time has already determined the end here to this event reported in a silly manner that has made other good people and good healers say "This is why I never get involved.".. ."Whistle Blowers and Good Samaritans get screwed". That is partly true. Treating a very complex person is a huge risk and why so few will learn to do it.

The Medical Board refused to have any discipline and this is a tough law and order state--including in Naples Some sheriff stations just decide by their reports street justice. You think the very conservative medical board is OK with a child abuser running loose? It is called years of evidence on troubled and violent large youth. The paper missed that. The paper made a sensational product. Are you OK with the sheriffs slamming my wife into a wall that night?
My appeal is spend more time defending the weak, sick and needy and less time in the paper. I have 3 minutes of news and that frees me to actually help people with serious suffering before I return to a pile of dust.

In the next hour I will be working with the desolate in prison some of whom have Bartonella and could not break an addiction. In my area one pot seed might be 6 months in jail.

Less time on gossip and more helping others? Telling folks I am more expensive than those who see you 10 minutes and check a mere 6 labs is true. See those people before looking at me.

I wish you every good thing. And I am not a stoic that thinks maturity is being emotionless and indifferent. That is masochism, a lack of care and poor philosophy, poor ethics and says the silent are good. That means the silent are honorable as masochists. No thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)