CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: James Schaller, Lyme doc arrested

REALITY NOT HATE Views: 4,901
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,855,114

Re: James Schaller, Lyme doc arrested

The "boy" was 180 pound top drug dealer who used anabolic steroids and had to go to the violent criminal school. All were drinking. All were trespassing. They had or could beat us both up despite Martial Arts training. The 2 second yell and intervention was as one top lawyer called "the act of a hero." It was a good Samaritan act. No gun was held to any head, and that was recounted by all. No one walked into the house to get anything--if that type of time--call 911 and go back to bed.
The arresting officers were ones I had reported to FBI, child services, etc. for misc crimes and child and domestic abuse and this was payback. The crime reporter locally mentioned that specific station was well known to be corrupt, and one sheriff through my wife into a wall because he was annoyed she did not want a son taking her expensive computer.
I am very busy, since after doing 13 tick infection books, and other top research articles and books, we have number one text on biofilms in the world in sales. That is top killer of children under six.
We will have this nonsense attempt to help removed from record, and the message here is the same message to all LL MD'S--DO NOT RISK YOUR NAME, MONEY OR EFFORT TO HELP OTHERS. Just treat easy patients and ones that allow you to run a mill and retire.

I just dedicated my biofilm book to a top senior police who I love and is a dear friend. Just like all the other police, troopers, FBI, CIA I have known, who are friends. People start waving guns around at 50--many years ago? Really? I have never started a fight in my life.
Good news is that it seems I was able to save my son's life. He is on a great track now, and the other huge youth is making progress in part due to an interest in spirituality. I hope that her like all of us grows more in wisdom and meaningful service, and I hold no anger toward him in any way. And now ALL my kids both biological and adopted have a very intimate relationship with my wife of 20 plus years and I.
The smart wise people here in Naples, with a massive corruption problem and the top reversed court decision district in the state [80%] simply laughed and ask us--"WHAT REALLY HAPPENNED?'
I treat well known people and at times people in media. Do you really think our little "fish wrapper" paper is precise news? Gang, if you hold a gun to someone's head in NAPLES you go to jail a long time. I know because I have done prison care for free for over 30 years on and off. These last words above are so kind--"I AM SORRY FOR HIS TROUBLES"..... Greater women and men than me have endured 200x this challenge that is a fraction of the hell of cancer or a loved one with dementia or a dying child, and thank you for your classy kind filled empathy. It is why I will keep going back to serving the toughest people, and writing things until my last breathe.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (2)