CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You can cure it, find the cause!

lovej0y Views: 2,642
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,206,582

Re: You can cure it, find the cause!

Thank you. No I have never used anabolic steroids or anything even close to that. In fact over a year ago I was diagnosed with hypopituitsrism which means my pituitary gland isn't producing the amount of hormones it should, and nearly all of my hormone levels came back nonexistent. That's yet another reason I'm confused as to how I have the Acne because I was under the impression that Acne can be caused by excess hormones, not too few of them.

And I just don't get it because my diet was worse a year ago than it is now and I literally had zero chest/back pimples at that time. The only thing I'm thinking is maybe it's just 1 or 2 trigger foods that I began eating which caused it to flare up. So my next goal is try and find the trigger food which is causing this because I honestly think it might just be 1 food that I keep eating over and over that's doing this. In the mean time I'm also looking into certain vitamins/minerals/herbs that can support the healing process and jump start my progress. I appreciate your reply thank you for your advice.

*I should also note my back Acne also began around the time I got a job working in a pizza place 4 months ago. I spent 7 hours a day either in the greasy pizza shop or delivering pizza with my back pressed up against the seat, probably sweating. I think this could be contributing too. However, I haven't had the job in over a month since I'm back in college and my acne hasn't cleared up at all, so now I'm not convinced that was the only reason, maybe it was just a contributing factor or possibly not a factor at all. I'm not sure but it's something to consider because before that job I really didn't have chest/back acne problems

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.140 sec, (1)