CureZone   Log On   Join
You can cure it, find the cause!

White Shark Views: 2,612
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,206,577

You can cure it, find the cause!

The underlying cause of Acne is often bad diet and use of Antibiotics , or other medications.
Have you ever used any anabolic steroids?

That in turn causes gut dysbiosis, leaky gut, food intolerance and allergies, that get manifested as acne.

You may be intolerant of something very common in your diet, something you may eat almost everyday or every second day, like sugar, corn syrup, gluten, milk, nuts , some fruits , tomatoes, potatoes , fried oil, orange juice, sulfites , sorbates , nitrites , nitrates , benzoates , citrates , etc ...

When it comes to diet, anything junk and anything unnatural is the cause, by damaging bowel flora, damaging liver, and affecting fat and hormone metabolism.

To cure acne:

- Liver Flush (every 2-4 weeks ) helps liver and helps restoration of the gut flora

- eliminate from your diet everything you are unable to tolerate.

- learn about Rotation-Elimination Diet

Examples of foods people with Acne can't tolerate:

- Sugar , corn syrup , any concentrated sweetener
- food preservatives like sulfites , nitrates , nitrites , benzoates , citrates , sorbates , etc.
- Mono-Sodium-Glutamat (Natrium Glutamat)
- artificial sweeteners
- margarin
- hydrogenated fats , fried fats , fried foods , pastries
- fried foods like french fries, fried chicken, donuts
- any cakes or desserts
- any pasteurised juices (the only good juice is fresh fruit or fresh vegetable )

If I were you, I would have cut out from my diet any pills and any capsules, regardless how good they are suppose to be for you.

Eat only food you made at home from scratch.

I would include in my diet:

- Johanna Budwig diet (flaxseed oil + cottage cheese )
- olive oil with grapefruit juice
- fresh vegetable juices
- good sources of fat
- home made yogurt

To find out if you are allergic or intolerant to something you eat every day, go on Water Fasting for 3-5 days.
If you see improvement with your acne, at least 30% or more improvement, like Acne starts drying, disappearing, it means it is your food.

After the fast, include one or 2 food items per day, until you find exactly what is causing the eruptions.

It could be several different foods

Learn as much as you can about Rotation-Elimination Diet .

FMT might help.

Good luck!

WS

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)