CureZone   Log On   Join
Sudden severe back acne - Help!!!!

lovej0y Views: 2,640
Published: 10 y

Sudden severe back acne - Help!!!!

Hi. I am a 21 year old male and I have a case of very bad back acne. The thing is, literally 8 months ago I had not a single pimple on my back or chest, and now I have literally hundreds. It's only getting worse I have no idea how to stop it. I've been thinking of the changes I've made in my diet, and I have been eating a lot of beef liver tablets (organic) which I here may have hormones from the cows? Or casein protein but I've only used that recently and my Acne was bad before then too. Anyways I need some serious advice on what's causing this? I drink a lot of kombucha tea too. Like 2-3 bottles a day. I hear it's good for its probiotics but is it possible too much of it can feed candida/cause Acne too? Also is this caused mainly from diet, candida, or even parasites? And most importantly what can I do to get rid of it it's getting bad very quck, to the point I'm embarrassed to take my shirt off (a problem I've never had before). Advice is greatly appreciated and what I should be taking/doing to get rid of it. Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)