CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Enough!

username7414 Views: 6,095
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,202,255

Re: Enough!

Oh good! I finally kicked mine on round # 5 or 6. It took me til round 4 to realize I wasnt take the meds properly and once i added fat, it worked! The last round I added the vitamins and MSM and wow wow wow... that vitamin c guy was right the whole time lol they still have me scheduled with infectious disease and for an endoscopy of my lungs. They're trying to tell me that I've had Strongyloid S. for many years, but I disagree... apparently in PA it's as common as lyme. i had asthma and was healthy my whole life until the pinworm/whipworm thing... when it went away, i felt better than i did in 20 years... and like most of us, the meds killed off a ton of candida and i still see the roots and strings, but have no symptoms of candida... so im sort of wondering if its candida related because my asthma cleared up a ton after the meds and seeing all the candida leave. So, it's got to be one of 2 things... my asthma is candida related because i spent my childhood on Antibiotics and had a poor diet... or I really DO have Strongyloid S. but was asymomatic the whole time. It deepens the mystery!
But anyway, you're doing the right thing... hopefully once you get the candida cleared up then the rest will follow. It's such a process. For some people it might be as easy as taking supplements to kick the immune system in to control candida, but i don't think grizz quite understands that a majority of us are or were VERY sick and no amount of Iodine or supplements is going to correct the candida or parasites that people have. Some people's candida burden is way too much for the immune system to handle and if that person has a parasite infection or even viral infection on top of that... even HPV, their immune system is bogged down supressing other things. As we both know from the parasite forum, every single person reacts differently to the SAME thing. My family beat pinworms in 3 weeks while other people still have them a year later. We used the same meds, washed and cloroxed every day... but had completely different reactions. Most people with whipworm can get rid of them in a week.. it took me 8 weeks almost - same meds. Once I started supporting my immune system, it seemed like the meds worked better, but no way could my immune system handle that on its own.
There are just too many factors that are unknown for a one size fits all approach. I'm very curious about Iodine and I'm going to try it, but not because i believe it's a cure... but I think it's over rated... and seems overkill to mega dose yourself with it.. the body only needs so much and too much of something is bad news. They say you cant have too much vitamin c, but too much makes your pee acidic, makes some peoples skin get rashy and only a fraction absorbs. It's all about balance and giving the vody what it needs. It's only a small piece of the puzzle. Yes, it may be helpful for some people... but a majority of people are beyond immune systems stepping in at this point. Especially if your immune system is tied up with other stuff.
Good luck with your battle! Keep kicking it now while it's down!
Hopefully if you can get the candida in check, everything else will fall out for you too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)