CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Enough!

beesting Views: 6,992
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,201,966

Re: Enough!

Dear Seb3,

Hi, A few persons have already tried to slow down this “chatterbox,” and he now has sidekicks at his side. I did look into the files of four persons sharing their knowledge at curezone. My findings are:

A. I [beesting] have been here at curezone 3 years postings 66 letters [mostly 2 subjects: peyronies, candida. All of my posting are first-person reports; I had peyronies, and I have candida still today!

B. A veteran curezone.com poster on the subject of candida named, dvjorge; has been here well over 6 years with 2,600 postings [many within Candida Forum – and with many monitor awards].

C. Of course yourself [seb3]; has been at curezone for 2 years, and with only 19 postings!

D. Sadly, grizz has posted 2,600 times [on many subjects] within only 23 months. Which could prove his expertise [useful knowledge] is lacking any “first-person experiences” to learn from.

With the above evidence now posted for all to evualate, I think you have a [provable] point, over-pitching one's self cures within curezone's forums [or just becoming a nuance therein]; really helps no one!

Signed,
beesting

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)