CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: body odor?

yadi171 Views: 7,035
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,187,398

Re: body odor?

Hi Phyllis,

I'm sorry I'm barely seeing your message. I'm new this so I'm not sure how to see any messages. Anyways, it sounds like you have the same thing I did. If you can't fly then I know you can go onto their online website and purchase their products. Although I really wish you would find a way to go into the clinic to get the exact help. It was the best thing I could have ever done for my life. Its now been a month and I'm able to talk freely without worries. Although I think I still have some emotional issues to deal with that have not gone away completely. This whole experience caused so much pain and anxiety but I can say I'm 99% happier. You go in and they ask a few questions to help figure out what is happening. He examined my teeth and gums (which we're fine) stomach issues should not let out a fecal odor. The fecal odor is caused by bad bacteria in your mouth. I was given some type of mouth Antibiotics to kill the bad breath bacteria. This machine you blow in reads certain levels of bad bacteria. The first day I went my score was at 160 which I believe 0-80 is normal range and anything over that is considered halitosis breath. I was given the treatment to do 5 times before my second day visit. On my second day my I did the test again and it came back at 30. I could right away tell it had worked. Everywhere I went I made sure to talk to people to see their responds and no one ever covered their nose or mouth. Even on the plane ride home I was able to breath normal without having anxiety. Phyllis I really think you should try this as I absolutely no it will help you. He has worked with over 13,000 people. Good luck. I will try checking this again today or tomorrow in case you have more questions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)