CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: body odor?

Views: 7,421
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,186,430

Re: body odor?

thanks for replying. I go to the bathroom about once every week and a half and wonder how I am even able to eat! I am wondering if my intestines being so full from not going if this is what is causing it. I have been told that I have mild copd and so the flovent. I thought maybe I had gum disease and my dentist said he would absolutely not pull my teeth, so that's not the problem. I am exhausted from always wondering what it is people smell about me! my husband says he smells nothing and I've told him unless someone tells me I can't fix it. my daughter also says she doesn't, but im not sure either of them would. I sometimes fell that the back of my throat is yeasty and coated and my tongue has a yellowish color. I also sometimes have a sour taste in my mouth no matter how much water I drink. I have asked for the new Linzess prescription but really don't want diarrhea either. as you can see, I really don't know what way to turn.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)