CureZone   Log On   Join
body odor?

Views: 7,626
Published: 10 y

body odor?

Can someone please help me? I have been living a very lonely life and am very isolated and alienated from friends/family. for so long I have felt that this has been in my head for when I ask my husband/daughter if anything about me smells they always say NO (and are rather irritated by my repeated question). I can never have anyone talk to me without rubbing their nose, hands to their face, or standing way back from me. they also act as if they can smell me on the other side of the room! I'm not sure if I have Body Odor or bad breath. My last several trips to the dentist was only to be told "we see nothing and your home care is exceptional". I do have a slightly yellowish tongue and bowel movements are rare so I am wondering if it could be from this? also I have bloating, gas, hands/feet painful. I am currently oil pulling and am wondering if I have candida or is this from bowels not moving? people literally act offended when they are around me and even if I am just sitting and not speaking. I am currently oil pulling with coconut oil and have bought a product called digestrol which has HCL and pepsin, although I have read that people using corticosteroids should not use this (I use flovent daily). could someone please give me some advice? I have nobody that will give me an honest answer when I ask them and am suffering from terrible Depression due to being such an outcast.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)