CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bill Gates Admits Vaccines Are Used for Human Depopulation

WhatsReallyGoingOn Views: 2,764
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,810,756

Re: Bill Gates Admits Vaccines Are Used for Human Depopulation

With his past record in promoting and donating Genetically-Modified-Organisms to poor countries,Africa and India the seeds under animal testing were had devastating results. Farmers were devastated and went into debt because they could not keep up with the pesticides they had to use. He claimed he was helping poor countries with his donations, but why would you push something that was devastating results on Animals. Animal testing is inexcusable anyway by the way.Other countries are using other methods. Why we are behind is very questionable!
Mr. Gates has funded Chemtrails as well. So nothing this video that he carefully dances around in his comments tells me he definitely is with the genocide of human population. Do your own research. Its apparent that's his agenda. Oh and his Microsoft SOFTWARE NO PERMISSION TO SPY ON US! My oppinion is he is right in there with the Dark Cabal! Communist Greed is not what we need in our world. We would have enough food and homes in the World for every one if
we didn't have corruption and non distribution of the
Wealth in the World and if we didn't have Hungry Greedy
people in our World!
I'm just saying....... Think about it??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)