CureZone   Log On   Join
**Need help!!**

Views: 2,809
Published: 20 y

**Need help!!**

Hi. My boyfriend has been depressed for years, and lately it has been really horrible. He's always kept his problems and thoughts to himself, so he hardly tells me things he thinks and if something happens, he doesn't tell me much about it. I'm having a hard time trying to help because I try to be the "ventilation" for him but when I try to tell him he can talk to me, he gets mad at me. He takes most of his anger out on me because he doesn't want anyone to know he's so depressed and upset and angry. He "blows up" and goes way beyond the boundary of being *%#&¤?§* ed off. For example, he'll call me extremely bad names, the worst a female can be called. I'm sure your imagination can take care of that. He sometimes Yells an inch from my face, punches walls, threatens me, and threatens to hurt himself. If you think this is bad, you're right. It's wearing me down a lot and I finally needed to ask for help. I'm hoping SOMEONE out here will read this and reply, I don't know what to do.
Oh, and he wont go to a psychiatrist or counselor or anyone with me. I have to figure something out though. Please, I need help BADLY.. thank you for taking the time to read and if you have any ideas or even thoughts, please share them. Thank you..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.061 sec, (1)