CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 99.9% controlled with ASPIRIN... Jesus is Real – Praise His Holy Name

Hope2012 Views: 8,794
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,186,622

Re: 99.9% controlled with ASPIRIN... Jesus is Real – Praise His Holy Name

Onlymiracles- congratulations and thank you for sharing your routine and regimen.

It gives me hope when I read success stories. It's easy to give up especially when all you read is people giving up. Recently I went off my diet and routine because I was doing a little better but after couple of months not eating the right way and not following my routine my condition get really BAD. I felt so bad but now I am back doing my routine with low choline diet taking b2 vitamins, activated charcoal, chlorophyll, vitamins and probiotics I also take magnesium powder. I also started doing colonics.

You are so right this journey really gets you to really know your body. What works what doesn't. I recently started using coconut oil recommend by Atlanta55 and so far it's working. I have also got the live support and I will share if it makes a difference. I will also give the willow bark a try. I have learned that the key is to keep your bowels moving and drink plenty of water. Also there are no cure but management so you have to change your life style.

I think the key is to be positive and believe and to keep trying. Lets keep sharing and be supportive of each other.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)