CureZone   Log On   Join
99.9% controlled with ASPIRIN... Jesus is Real – Praise His Holy Name

Atlanta55 Views: 9,355
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,186,231

99.9% controlled with ASPIRIN... Jesus is Real – Praise His Holy Name

Hi there onlymiracles!

I just wanted to send a HUGE thank you and congrats your way!! That is so awesome, and I am so happy for you:) You really helped me over the years with your posts and PMs, so thank you again.

And, this is such a wonderfully detailed post that I think will really help others.

Your regime looks really comprehensive and good. I actually recently discovered Megafoods vitamins and use them as well - love them. I take the One a Day Multi without iron and their Adrenal Support. They have really helped give me energy and I think also reduce the anxiety with this condition.

I will try to see if the aspirin works for me as well. I will actually take willow bark (I have the Soloray Brand, 400 mg, and I will take two a day to start), as I did some research and it looks like it may work as well as aspirin and it seems to be more natural. So, I'll keep everyone posted.

Just as an FYI, I have stopped using regular deos and now only use a baking soda and coconut oil mixture, which seems to work much better for me. Just in case it could help someone else.

Also, I take NOW liver support and detoxifier, and that seems to be helping some as well, FYI.

Congrats again, and God bless you too!! Keep in touch :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (1)