CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: video teaching the golden colloidal silver production, step-by-step

ino Views: 4,316
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,181,453

Re: video teaching the golden colloidal silver production, step-by-step

The thing is, everyone tries to complicate a perfectly simple process. Is there anyone who knows what constitutes a 'perfect' EIS solution? I doubt that. People continue to try this and try that, but for what real purpose do they do that? What do they hope to achieve?

Everyone will produce something a little different in composition to everyone else, dependant on many and varied factors, but all will contain the same thing, silver ions and silver particles. This is not a 'science', it's an art when producing it in the home. Everyone satisfies there own criteria and interpretation of what constitutes a good EIS solution. They are all efficacious, there is no 'best' or 'most effective' product, each to his/her own using their own experiences using it.

Bob Beck put the simplest method of producing this stuff out there years ago, all we are doing is tweaking or refining a few things here and there. Example: exchanging batteries for a power supply, adding current limiting or control, using only Distilled Water instead of whatever water is available, but remember, there are plenty of places out there of which any water must do.

Electrodes should be placed far enough apart so as to allow the silver to be distributed throughout the water and not be interfered with by the other electrode, 1 1/2" apart was determined to be suitable. If producing larger volumes than say an 8 ounce glass, then stirring should be incorporated in the brewing process to assist in the dispersion of that silver throughout the liquid.

What are people actually trying to achieve by complicating a perfectly simple procedure? I use 24vdc power supply instead of batteries, and running through a 38ohm resistor to limit or control current to prevent current runaway, my electrodes are 3mm diameter and consist of a two loop setup 10cm or 4" long, and as I produce just over a litre at a time I use a home made magnetic stirrer while brewing, simplicity in itself, and I brew for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours. It works for me and that's all I care about. If I want it yellow or golden all I have to do is brew it longer and get the same result as you.

People are chasing an impossible dream. Tweak and/or refine is OK, but it won't give you any better solution than anyone else who makes it in their home.

I'm not criticising what you are doing, each to his/her own, if what you are doing makes you happy, that's fine, but what really are you trying to do, or achieve? To me it's like re-inventing the wheel. There is no 'best' product, only a product that is deemed to satisfy the individual who produces it.

People tend to get tangled up with all the reading they do. They try to perfect something of which is impossible to perfect, the chemistry and the process simply won't allow perfection {whatever one wishes to define as perfection that is}.

Disclaimer: All the aforesaid is my opinion only. That's about the only thing *everyone* will have - an opinion.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)