CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Alcohol for seborrheic dermatitis/dandruff ? HELP PLEASE....

mikefranks Views: 18,451
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,178,956

Re: Alcohol for seborrheic dermatitis/dandruff ? HELP PLEASE....

Just mainly inflammation. I noticed it was from eating unhealthy foods. I'm at the point where I don't get flareups anymore so it seems the majority is gone.

Yeah I had to let my hair grow to quite a length for me to cover the majority of it up lol.

The multi vitamin was "mum to be" from lloyds pharmacy for £3.99
http://www.lloydspharmacy.com/en/lloydspharmacy-mum-to-be-30-tablets-157634 I know it sounds crazy but it is actually good.

A lot of people have agreed that the reasoning behind SD/ Psoriasis etc is due to the fact toxins are being excreted in ways which they're not supposed to be. e.g. the Liver can't handle it so it is directed to the skin to remove it, and therefore it causes Psoriasis/SD symptoms

Yeah after you're done on VSL#3 you should just continue to take one probiotic drink daily, that way you shouldn't have the issue of it returning. I've read people have side effects but that's on forums for stuff like Crohns Disease, so It probably wont cause it for you. I'm getting my packet next week from Amazon so hopefully it'll give the final kick to rid my skin.

VSL#3 is pharmaceutical grade level so remember to start slowly; and preferably start on a day where the next day you'll have no plans. E.g. on a Friday, so just in case there are any possible side effects (upset stomach etc)it won't cause too much problems throughout your day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.195 sec, (1)